Exterior – Cleaning/Cleansing/Decontamination
CLEANING PROCESS INCLUDING:
- The vehicle is washed using PH neutral shampoo using twin grit guard bucket system to prevent any stones and sharp edged particles being carried onto the car via wash mitt.
- Wheels are cleaned using a nonacidic citrus based cleaner and specially designed horse hair brushes.
- Door shuts, petrol cap, arches and lower sections parts will be cleaned (where accessible).
- The vehicle is hand dried using deep-pile microfibre towels.
- The paintwork is treated with a clay bar (mild or aggressive) removing bonded surface contaminants.
- Body solvent is applied to dissolve and remove tar, rod grime, honey dew and bug splatter deposits and other petroleum based substances.
- Tyres are dressed.
- Exterior plastics and door trims are dressed.
- The paint is treated by hand with a pre wax oil – to help adhesion of the sealant.
- The paint is treated with a mildly abrasive cleansing lotion which contains a mild mixture of cleansing agents, glaze oils and micro abrasives that help remove very light swirl marks.
- One layer of our preferred high grade carnauba wax is applied to the paint surface, ensuring a durable level of protection. We’ll talk you through our range of sealants and waxes at the inspection.
- Carpets vacuumed.
- Windows are cleaned on the inside.
- Interior trim and surfaces are all cleaned using aerospace-grade products.